Table of Contents
What is RadioLoyalty?
Established in 2010 and owned by Michael Hill, RadioLoyalty.com is a free Internet radio where you are paid to listen to the radio.
It has over 5,000 stations to choose from, each with its unique music genre. Payment is in the form of points, which you can redeem for rewards and payments, and it’s free to join.
How does RadioLoyalty work?
RadioLoyalty.com is available on the web and as an application for your iPhone, iPad or Android device. RadioLoyalty is an Internet-based radio that pays you to listen to your favourite music, just as you would normally do on your device through other apps.
How can it afford to pay you just for listening to music? RadioLoyalty, like other radio providers, has advertisers that make it possible. Sure, you’ll listen to ads between songs, but you make money doing it.
You will need to enter a CAPTCHA every few minutes to prove that you are still listening. When you do, you’ll earn points, which equals about 10 cents for every 10 minutes of listening time. The more you listen, the more points you will make. You can redeem your points for awesome rewards, or even VISA gift cards.
What are the requirements to work at RadioLoyalty?
RadioLoyalty is open worldwide to anyone over the age of 18.
How do you earn money on RadioLoyalty?
Users earn points for registering and completing their profile. After that, you get 10 points for every 10 minutes you listen to the radio. The company requires that its users continue to fill out CAPTCHA challenges every 4-5 minutes to ensure they are active.
How much money can you earn on RadioLoyalty?
Payment is currently set at 10 cents per rated song. Payment through Paypal occurs once you reach a threshold of $20.
Pros of working for RadioLoyalty
- Take surveys frequently. RadioLoyalty partners offer four different options daily. They can be completed in a single day and pay quite well.
- By referring to others, you receive 10% of your referrals’ earnings.
- Most of these offers are free. You need to register to get a free trial of a particular service.
- RadioLoyalty is a legitimate website that pays its members.
Cons of working for RadioLoyalty
- Some users complain that their points are not always registered despite listening to music on this website.
- You may have to wait a while between emails. For example, one reviewer said they only get a few songs per week.
- A review mentioned that your points would go to 0 if you haven’t cashed out in 12 months.
How do I sign up to work at RadioLoyalty?
To get started, register on the website and complete your profile. You earn approximately 1,250 points for this (250 for registering and 1,000 for completing your account details).
What is the website for RadioLoyalty?
Does RadioLoyalty have an app?
Application available for iOS, Android and iPad
From what we can tell, the site is entirely legitimate, and members get paid. However, it could never be a significant source of income. In practice, you can withdraw cash once a month or every two months.
However, some reviews suggest that it takes longer than that. Of course, the results largely depend on your genre selections.
If you check your emails regularly, then the site could be a good source of a little extra money. Still, you’ll never get a lot from it.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|