Red Butler Review
Table of Contents
What is Red Butler?
Redbutler.com, founded in 2003 and headquartered in Beverly Hill, California, is an executive virtual assistant and administrative support company that helps entrepreneurs, start-up teams and executives achieve more in the shortest amount of time.
Having existed for over a decade, Red Butler is arguably one of the pioneers of the American VA industry. They focus on serving the executive and small business market. The company is based in the United States and uses all-American virtual assistants.
How does Red Butler work?
Once accepted, you will either be assigned a client or assigned to a team that works with larger clients. Either way, you can choose how much you will work as long as the client agrees.
Like most VA jobs, there are a wide variety of tasks that you may be asked to complete. This could be over the phone to customer service, scheduling appointments, Internet research, and some specialized jobs like writing blog posts, graphic design, and website creation.
It really all depends on your skills and what the client needs. We wish we could tell you precisely what you will be doing as a VA, but it generally differs from day to day, which is why a lot of VAs enjoy the work.
What are the requirements to work for Red Butler?
- A positive attitude with a positive perspective.
- High level of internet knowledge.
- Need to reside in the US
- They require no less than 3 years of experience in the industry.
- You will need at least a 4-year college agree to apply.
- A computer with updated software and fast and reliable Internet access
- Having foreign language skills is an advantage.
How do you earn money on Red Butler?
Red Butler is another company that provides virtual assistance services to clients.
Their virtual assistants support clients with a wide range of tasks, such as managing the calendar, answering phone calls, making personalized restaurant recommendations, designing graphics and creating spreadsheets etc.
How much money can you makeon Red Butler?
Like most VA jobs, the pay rate is based on the amount of previous experience you have. We found that most Red Butler VA starts around $12 – $15 an hour. For some specialized jobs, such as graphic design rates, they may be higher.
Pros of working for Red Butler
- One of the biggest attractions to work as for Red Butler is that you can be your own boss.
- If you live alone or are an introvert, this is an excellent benefit for you.
- You can choose how your work intertwines with your family life and make it work for you.
- Basically you just needed a laptop and a few tools to get you started, and that was it.
Cons of working for Red Butler
- Due to their increasing popularity, Red Butler Virtual Assistants increased in number, making competition difficult.
- You, as a Virtual Assistant, are solely responsible for insuring your health finances and this could reduce a large part of your earnings.
- If you get sick and are not available for work, you will not be paid. The same happens if you go on vacation.
How do I sign up to work for Red Butler?
Red Butler has an application that you can complete on their website at any time. This application includes necessary personal information, how much you would like to work, past work experience, an assessment of the skills you have, and a resume to attach.
What is the website for Red Butler?
Does Red Butler have an app?
There are no apps available.
The gift of working with a company like Red Butler is that they market their services and get clients. So you really don’t have to worry about that aspect. But the damn part of working with a company like that is sharing profits with them and mainly in a pool of your competition.
Red Butler Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|