Table of Contents
What is Redbubble?
Redbubble is an online store where people can upload their artwork, also called print-on-demand business. Once the artists upload their work, Redbubble takes that artwork and then places it on products. The sheer number of products available to display your artwork is staggering. Products range from the ubiquitous shirt to watches, yeah watches, and everything in between. Redbubble.com produces it, packages it, and then ships it to the person who purchased the product. Then when your product is sold, you make a percentage of that sale.
How does Redbubble work?
It works similarly to other on-demand printing platforms. However, it is a print-on-demand platform of its own and does not provide any application or support for different e-commerce platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce, etc.
Therefore, you cannot install it on your Shopify store and start selling your custom items through the Shopify store, but you can upload your designs and logos on the Redbubble website and sell them directly from their platform.
What are the requirements to sign up to list on Redbubble?
Artwork to sell
How do you earn money on Redbubble?
1. Open a Redbubble store.
2. Upload your artwork.
3. Market your product.
4. Get paid.
How much money can you make on Redbubble?
You can earn as much money as you want. There is no listing limit or fee to list new products like on Etsy. There is also no monthly fee to offer your products for sale.
Pros of listing on Redbubble
- Flexible pricing structures allow the seller to adjust prices when necessary.
- It has that artist feel to it. It’s seems laid back, fun, welcoming.
- Redbubble has a forum where you can receive support from other artists as well as critiques.
- Featured artists of the day. A great way to promote an artist and increase exposure.
- Customer service is quite outstanding.
- The artwork uploading speed is fast.
Cons of listing on Redbubble
- The prices of some products due seem to be a little high.
- Probably not the best way as an artist to earn money, as you will only receive a percentage of sales.
- It is up to you to market your work as well, creating Facebook pages or your website.
- Payments are made once a month on the 15th.
How do I sign up to list on Redbubble?
Joining takes a few minutes, and you’re off to the races. Click here to Join Redbubble now.
What is the website for Redbubble?
Does Redbubble have an app?
The Redbubble AR app is currently only available on iOS through the Apple App Store. Nothing has been said about plans to port it to Android.
We are sure that you must have made some thoughts in your mind after reading this review.
Redbubble shines in most departments. All you have to do is design your products and promote them while Redbubble takes care of the website, manufacturing, and shipping for you. So sit back and relax while your products make you a lot of money.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|