Table of Contents
What is RVshare?
RVshare claims to be the largest peer-to-peer RV rental market that helps RV owners connect with renters and earn a small income. Instead of having your RV idle in your driveway, you may be making money and helping pay down the cost of your vehicle. RVshare creates a fantastic opportunity for RV owners to transform their RV from liability in their driveway into a money-making asset. In the same way that your spare room can become a money generator on Airbnb, your RV can increase your monthly income through rentals in your area.
How does RVshare work?
RVshare connects would-be renters with current owners. It’s a great site even for beginners, since listing your RV for rent is free. Through RVshare, the broker is removed from the equation. Therefore, potential renters can connect directly with you. Also, you can vets who rent your RV. You can also set the price and availability of your vehicle.
According to RVshare, rental insurance is offered to owners of RV rentals at no cost. There are no upfront costs, access fees, monthly premiums, or anything like that. It is just a service provided to owners free of charge for listing and booking.
What are the requirements to list on RVshare?
Here is a summary of the eligibility criteria to work for RVshare:
- RVshare requires workers to own an eligible vehicle.
- The minimum age to work at RVshare is 25 years old.
How do you earn money on RVShare?
Getting started is easy. Write the details of your listing upload images and name your price. You will also need to decide if (and how much) you want to charge as a security deposit.
How much money can you make on RVShare?
It depends, the income you earn will vary, depending on how many times a year you are willing to rent your RV + your location and the type of RV you own. Those are the two crucial factors to consider.
On average, RV owners on RVshare earn more than $10,000 a year. There are a lot of RV owners who make more than $30,000 a year.
Pros of listing for RVShare
- Secure payments
- Free 24/7 roadside assistance
- Recreational Vehicle Rental Insurance
- The RV Share team will give you 1-1 training to list your RV if you’re stuck
- Renting your RV can provide you with a way to subsidize the accumulated costs of purchasing, maintaining, and operating your vehicle.
- In most cases, owners must keep these large vehicles in storage garages for months. If you rent yours, you will be saving on storage fees.
- Recreational vehicle owners using RVShare receive up to $1 million for protection and insurance purposes.
Cons of listing for RVShare
- Putting an RV for anyone to use as a campervan rental is not the most natural thing in the world. What happens if it is damaged?
- Not many options in less populated areas
- Does not require renters to have annual DMV checks for their RV
- Does not list which insurance company they are associated with
- The insurance rate can vary between $10 to $40
How do I sign up to list on RVShare?
Both owners and renters using the RVshare platform can register for free and create their listings, which are divided into 4 categories: Class A, B, C, and Travel Trailer.
What is the website for RVShare?
Does RVShare have an app?
There are no apps available.
RVshare is the largest RV rental market out there to help RV owners earn some extra cash and keep their RV from just cluttering up their driveway. Further use will increase mileage and also cause vehicle wear. However, this must be offset by the rental rates received. There is minimal risk to RV owners with all the protections offered by the company. You, as the owner, can decide who to rent to and when. The site is also free to use.
What are you waiting for?
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|