Table of Contents
What is Servicescape?
Initially launched in 2000, ServiceScale is a global marketplace for freelancers with various skills and experience, emphasizing graphic design, writing, editing, and translation. To date, they have had more than 259,000 projects completed, with more than 79,000 clients using the platform.
ServiceScape is an excellent freelance website for working with startups and SMEs that already support online outsourcing. So if you have the skills and experience, ServiceScape is a great place to spend some time applying to projects that work for you.
How does Servicescape work?
ServiceScape is a great place to show off your freelance skills and connect with clients from all over the world. Their motto is “Commerce without a cubicle” (we like that). Choose which services you can provide from the three categories, fill in all your essential information, and start working on client projects. You have to work under ServiceScape’s guidelines, but having access to its fantastic resources is a valuable requirement.
While you don’t have to spend much time bidding on ServceScape jobs, the company’s commission is high â up to 50 percent.
What are the requirements to work for Servicescape?
- You must be of legal age to use their services: The legal age for most jurisdictions is 18, but it really depends on where you are from.
- Computer, Computer Accessories, and Internet Connection: You will be responsible for your own computer and Internet connection as an independent contractor/freelance.
- For security reasons, Servicescape will verify your identity when accepted on their platform. They may ask you for the following information:
- Your birthday
- Your e-mail
- His phone number
- Your passport information
- Information from your driver’s license
- And moreâ¦
How do you earn money on Servicescape?
If you are a writer, translator, editor, or graphic designer, ServiceScape may be the freelance website for you.
How much money can you make on Servicescape?
Servicescape’s minimum hourly rate averages around $50 per hour.
Pros of working for Servicescape
- ServiceScape has been around since 2000 and has a global focus.
- ServiceScape implemented an online drag-and-drop desktop for service-related activities that allows users to manage projects, messages, and other users with ease.
- They value their freelancers
- Flexible, outstanding work-life balance
- Pays well
Cons of working for Servicescape
- No stability
- They take 50% of the profits
- Some refund and customer service issues
- They can reject your service or block your account without any explanation.
- Your verification process may require you to disclose very sensitive information.
How do I sign up to work for Servicescape?
The first part of the registration process was easy. You start here and click on “Work With Us” and “Become A Professional” to join.
Next, you will have to fill out a short questionnaire that will ask you about your writing experience and what niches you would like to work in.
What is the website for Servicescape?
Does Servicescape have an app?
No available app
We know that you want to work from home and enjoy that independent lifestyle. We have been there tooâ¦
Sites like Servicescape (and other similar platforms) are great because they give freelancers a marketplace to find jobs online. Since Servicescape is legit, we think they are worth a try. We learned a lot (about how to make money online) from platforms like these.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|