Table of Contents
What is SignUpDirect?
SignUpDirect pays you very well for your mock jury work, but it is not done virtually. If you are selected, you must do everything live and in-person with other people who were chosen as mock jurors.
SignUpDirect jurors help attorneys prepare for a trial by allowing them to get feedback and evaluate potential reactions from jurors.
They claim to pay around $150 your time spent.
How does SignUpDirect work?
SignUpDirect does not conduct mock tests online; instead, it focuses on 1-day face-to-face tests.
Participants are randomly selected based on location and demographics. To qualify, you will need to register online.
- The attorney will prepare the case presentation that will consist of facts, questions from the jury to be used at trial, and personal questions for further feedback.
- The attorney will convert the case presentation to HTML format in a secure location on the website.
- You will return to the website after being notified by email that a new case has been posted.
What are the requirements to work for SignUpDirect?
Before you can be selected to be an online jury, you will need to meet these specifications.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- No indictment, felony or misdemeanor charge.
- Have a sound mind and good moral character.
- Not be an employee or associate of or related to the attorney or law firm in the case.
- Not be an actively participating attorney, legal assistant, or paralegal.
How do you earn money on SignUpDirect?
This site is hiring people who can participate in a mock test session online. Each online mock trial session lasts between 5 and 10 hours.
How much money can you make on SignUpDirect?
Each online mock test session takes between 5 and 10 hours and pays between $100 and $150 per session.
Pros of working for SignUpDirect
- It costs you nothing to register; the terms and conditions are easy to find and clearly stated.
- The amount you will be paid will appear at the top of each case.
- Select the types of cases you prefer to review
- Decide on actual court cases as a mock jury.
- They have a unique registration process if you were in the military
Cons of working for SignUpDirect
- The problem with the concept and with SignUpDirect is that your chances of getting a case are very slim.
- Only citizens of the United States can use this system.
- Cannot treat this as a full-time opportunity as there are no long term commitments.
How do I sign up to work for SignUpDirect?
What is the website for SignUpDirect?
Does SignUpDirect have an app?
No apps available
As we said before, this won’t replace your full-time income, but it can be a great way to earn extra money from home. The number of cases depends on the area where you live and your profile.
It would be a good idea to sign up with many mock jury companies to increase your chances of getting more cases.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|