Table of Contents
What is Skyword?
Do you understand the significance of storytelling in marketing? Are you a creative writer looking to partner with the best brands? Skyword is looking for creative storytellers! Since its launch, they have paid freelance translators $30 million and have worked with over 400 major brands. With over 14 languages represented in Skyword Talent Pool, foreign creatives are welcome.
How does Skyword work?
When applying to freelance with Skyword.com, you will need to complete an application and provide recent samples. You can sign up as a writer, videographer, photographer, or designer. You must have a Twitter account to apply.
Once your profile has been finalized, it is time to go to your contributor profile and fill in everything on this page.
Add your online experiences, other experiences, education, and anything else that helps the company choose you to write.
When this is completed, the company will send you a confirmation email. You must click on the link to finish your registration process.
The company will review your application and see if your skills match any of their upcoming projects.
What are the requirements to work for Skyword?
- Experience, a resume, and samples of your work.
- This opportunity is available for freelancers worldwide, but it is limited to some countries and currencies supported by Skyword, which you can find on their website.
How do you earn money on Skyword?
Skyword connects freelance writers, videographers, photographers, and graphic designers to the major brands that need content.
How much money can you make on Skyword?
Each channel owner pays a different price for the content they need. Most freelancers report that they earn between $ 100-450 per article.
Pros of working for Skyword
- It finds the clients for you, no need to reach out and have a sales process
- It pays well.
- Joining Skyword can be a great way to enter the world of writing.
- Due to the different topics assigned, you can expect to improve your research skills daily.
- Payment terms and cycles are reliable and transparent.
Cons of working for Skyword
- It can take a long-time to get selected.
- You are expected to complete assignments or edits on tight deadlines
- Feeling like an anonymous link in the content creation chain.
How do I sign up to work for Skyword?
If you would like to join the Skyword platform, click here. Scroll down a bit and click the “Get started” button. When you click on the “Get Started” button, you’ll select the Get Started button; you will then select the title or a title that best describes what you do:
What is the website for Skyword?
Does Skyword have an app?
There are no apps available.
Skyword is a legit company that you can join to get great freelance jobs. You must have a Twitter and Paypal account to work as a freelancer with the company.
Each task has different requirements, and as such, your payment will be subject to the client or channel owner you are working with and the amount you both agree on.
The fact that you get paid twice a month is remarkable and that for some projects like videography, a client can pay you 50% upfront to start working, which can be beneficial to many videographers.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|