Table of Contents
What is Smith.ai?
Smith.ai is a receptionist and leading intake Services Company located in Palo Alto, California. Founded in 2015, it employs more than 100 employees who specialize in live calls and online chat for SMEs, typically in law, hospitality, finance, e-commerce, healthcare, and real estate. Services include AI chatbots, live chat, conversion optimization, and virtual receptionists.
Smith.ai provided ongoing call services for a law firm. They handled incoming and outgoing calls, and also able to manage chats on the website and schedule queries or calls. Working with Smith.ai enabled the client to expand their client base and revenue.
How does Smith.ai work?
As far as flexibility goes, working for Smith is second to none. Virtual receptionists here can be scheduled in blocks of time. The average shift is 2 to 7 hours.
Receptionists are tasked with answering incoming calls from a variety of companies. You can take a message, help book an appointment, or transfer calls to the appropriate contact.
To be considered, a great work ethic is a must along with the receptionist’s past experience.
What are the requirements to work for Smith.ai?
- Prior receptionist experience
- Quiet atmosphere
- Good typing speed
- Reliable working computer setup with audio/video capability
- No known hardware issues (e.g., unreliable connection)
- A minimum of 20 hours (approximately 4 hours x 5 days) per week
- Greetings and People skills: you are a natural conversationalist. You do small talks because you enjoy learning about people and getting to know them. You feel comfortable with yourself and with others, in the office or at a party. You can break the ice like the best of them.
How do you earn money on Smith.ai?
Smith.ai hires receptionists across the United States. Their services are marketed for busy business owners who need an extra hand fielding to the many incoming calls they receive on any given day.
How much money can you make on Smith.ai?
The starting wage is $10 an hour and $11 for those who manage to land a bilingual job. If you perform well, there’s a chance for a raise. The company offers a very decent benefits package that includes cash rewards and retirement plans, along with medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Pros of working for Smith.ai
- It is a way to earn some money and get into the career. They have part-time and full-time jobs available.
- There is an additional benefit like medical, dental, and retirement plans. (In case you are new to work at home world, that’s HUGE!)
- Establish your own schedule: you can work, take breaks, schedule personal appointments, and take a vacation, etc. whenever you want
- People living a nomadic lifestyle can also benefit from jobs as virtual assistants because these jobs allow them to earn money while traveling.
Cons of working for Smith.ai
- Homework can be distracting.
- You will only deal with yourself. No socialization at all.
- If you are not comfortable working for someone, you can easily remove them from your customer list. But the difference in your pay if you do certainly makes you think twice about it.
How do I sign up to work for Smith.ai?
Are you ready to apply? Well, you can do it here, https://smith.ai/careers.
What is the website for Smith.ai?
Does Smith.ai have an app?
There are no apps available.
Smith.ai is seeking help filling some roles with their company. They connect their employees with clients who need help from a virtual receptionist who works from home.
It’s nice that even though roles are work from home, they can still have a team feel to them. Having the option to work full or part-time allows applicants to choose the option that works best for them.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|