Table of Contents
What is StillWhite?
This is a large wedding dress market that provides a sustainable option for brides who want to sell their dresses for extra cash after the wedding and brides to find the dress of their dreams at an affordable price.
This is similar to Poshmark for wedding dresses, and gowns are sold by women looking to pass their wedding dresses on for extra space in their closet.
How does StillWhite work?
As mentioned, StillWhite is a marketplace for new and used wedding dresses. The website is designed with features that make it easy for the seller and buyer to communicate and close the sale.
According to the platform, they have 52,000 dresses for sale. Use the Stillwhite valuator to find out how much you can sell your gown for.
Under the Standard option, you’ll pay a $20 one-time fee to have your dress listed. You pay no commission on sale; your dress will be listed until it is sold, and you can upload up to four photos.
The premium listing option comes for $30 one-time, the Homepage Gallery feature, one larger image in search, and up to eight images.
Your dress can be sold online, or you can meet the buyer in person so they can try it out.
What are the requirements for listing on StillWhite?
A wedding dress to sell
How do you earn money on StillWhite?
StillWhite helps people sell wedding dresses and bridesmaidsâ gowns.
How much money can you make on StillWhite?
The site allows the seller to place a quote on the dress they sell, depending on the quality and any factors they consider. The platform also claims that there are no commissions after paying the listing fee.
Pros of listing on StillWhite
- Stillwhite.com is the largest marketplace for selling wedding dresses in the world. Sellers have already earned more than $20 million through the platform.
- You can keep 100% of the sale when your dress is sold, unlike some other websites.
- A used garment under two and a half years old can be sold for 50 percent of the retail price.
- You can now sell a dress from the ’80s and 90’s â they’re now considered vintage!
- For brides who want to get some cashback from their wedding, it can be a great option.
Cons of listing on StillWhite
- Putting a dress up for sale may not be a good option for those whose wedding gown has been passed down for generations or has deep emotional value.
- You will need to dry-clean the dress, which can cost anywhere from $100 to $200, depending on the dress’s complexity.
How do I sign up to list on StillWhite?
The registration process is straightforward. Simply go to the official website where you will see sign-up, login, or sell now an option on the screen’s right side.
What is the website for StillWhite?
Does StillWhite have an app?
StillWhite is available for both Android and iOS.
In our research, StillWhite.com was highly coveted in the bridal community with high ratings and some lower fees, so we recommend that you keep this site at the top of your list.
Said to be the most massive wedding dress audience globally, it looks like you can sell almost any wedding dress, without restrictions.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|