Table of Contents
What is Teachable?
Teachable is a service for creating and selling online courses that students can take virtually. They believe that everyone has experiences and skills that are valuable enough to teach others. By creating an aesthetically pleasing course website, you can share your knowledge with those who want to learn.
How does Teachable work?
Teachable is for bloggers, entrepreneurs, and creatives who want to create and sell online courses for their audience or followers.
You can also use Teachable.com to create a membership site and communicate with your students.
More than 22,000 teachers have created more than 34,000 courses for seven million students worldwide with Teachable. That is a lot of personal development!
This platform has a wide range of prices in its plans, which makes it a good option for both beginners and advanced users.
What are the requirements to list on Teachable?
Teachable does not have an approval process for courses. You can use a combination of video, audio, quizzes, images, and text-based documents (PDF, Word, Excel) to create your course the way you want.
How do you earn money on Teachable?
Creating an online course is easy at Teachable.
- Start a school that represents your brand
- Create a course within this school
- Create modules for your course
- Download lesson materials for each module.
- Publish your course
- Sell your course on Teachable’s sales page
How much money can you make on Teachable?
You can set multiple prices for a course, and there are several types of pricing plans, including free, subscription, one-time purchase, and payment plan (to allow students to pay for the course with multiple payments over time).
Pros of listing for Teachable
- Teachable services are incredibly easy to use, even if you are not a tech-savvy person.
- The site makes courses extremely presentable without the user worrying about design features or programming at all. The only focus of whoever uploads the courses is to create the courses themselves.
- Teachable.com focuses on giving people the ability to promote themselves and work to create a brand. As such, the platform provides you with plenty of tools to help you do exactly that.
- You don’t need any technical knowledge to do the Teachable job. The platform does the difficult parts in minutes.
- The Teachable site rarely goes down. The staff never remove the site for maintenance unless a real emergency occurs. They do everything there is to do live to ensure individuals have access to their courses.
- This is one of the most reasonable LMS sites on the planet from a price/quality point of view.
Cons of listing for Teachable
- Although the platform is easy to use, some functions on the site could be more intuitive to make it easier for users.
- Teachable is not compatible with a large number of third-party software, which can be a significant disadvantage for people who need to integrate with other programs.
How do I sign up to list on Teachable?
Step 1: Enter your name, email address, and password.
Step 2: name your school.
Step 3: confirm your email address.
Step 4: you are ready to build.
What is the Teachable website?
Does Teachable have an app?
Teachable can be downloaded for Apple mobile app.
You must pay a monthly or annual fee to continue using the platform.
Overall, teaching is a fun and safe all-in-one platform. As soon as you set up your school, you will be taken step by step through the process of creating your first course quickly and without much fuss. While you may have to utilize third-party apps for badges, Teachable offers you additional flexibility in the designing of your course.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|