Table of Contents
What is Textbroker?
Textbroker is an online content mill that hires freelance writers like you to provide unique content for their potentials clients. Customers sign up through Textbroker.com and place orders for different articles for their websites or blogs. Textbroker.com then acts as the middleman and points you to these organizations by posting their job orders.
Textbroker was founded in 2007 by Jan Becker-Fochler and was the first-ever content marketplace.
How does Textbroker work?
Textbroker.com has hundreds of customer orders, which are known as OpenOrders (an order that is sent to a group of authors who are qualified to the level of quality that the client requires). OpenOrders are visible to many authors at once. You can only accept one OpenOrder at a time.
Once you complete an order, you can select your next order.
Once an article has been submitted, it is checked for duplicate content. If you are asked to do a review, you will have 24 hours to do so. The article then goes to the customer who has 3 days to accept the article or request revisions.
If the customer does not respond within 3 days, the article is automatically accepted. When an article is received, your Textbroker account is automatically credited.
What are the requirements to work for Textbroker?
The company only hires writers from the United States or writer that lives in the United States and requires that you submit your W9 form and ID. Also, you must be 18 years of age to write for this company.
How do you earn money on Textbroker?
Textbroker provides writing opportunities for a freelance with all experience levels, beginners, too! Depending on your experience or skill level, you will be able to write for a specific set of jobs.
How much money can you make on Textbroker?
The pay rate for Textbroker depends on your star level and the type of order the client places. The total amount that you earn also depends on the word count of the piece. Consider the following pay rates for an OpenOrder:
- Two-star writer earn 0.7 cents per word
- Three-star writer earn 1.0 cents per word
- Four-star writer earn 1.4 cents per word
- Five-star writer earn 5.0 cents per word
Pros of working for Textbroker
- Textbroker is a platform that help freelancer get jobs.
- One of the advantages of this platform is that you can pick and choose the articles you want to write.
- You can message the client directly about the writing assignment.
- The Textbroker support system is fast and effective.
Cons of working for Textbroker
- The pay rate is not high, and at times, there is not a lot of work available.
- The jobs available at your level are low, and at times there is not much to choose from. The higher levels have more of a variety of assignments to choose from.
- Unless you put in a significant amount of time and effort, you won’t earn much from this site.
How do I sign up to work for Textbroker?
If you are interested in writing articles for Textbroker, you need to head on over to their registration page to set up an account.
What is the website for Textbroker?
Does Textbroker have an app?
No available app
Earning potential is meager, and even with the average star rating, you’re earning below the federal minimum wage.
Although, you don’t have to worry about not getting paid because there are no complaints about writers not getting paid for their hard work, so that’s a huge advantage in itself.
If you are looking to earn a few bucks online every week, and you’re a good writer, this could be a great opportunity worth checking out.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|