Table of Contents
What is Tidy?
Tidy wants to provide a practical solution to an age-old problem â finding top-rated service professionals to complete everyday household chores, quickly and easily.
The platform acts as an online marketplace that connects professionals with people seeking their services.
How does Tidy work?
Once you are approved to work for Tidy, you will work as an independent contractor.
Tidy will not hire him: the platform connects you directly with clients who want to hire you for your services.
As a Tidy professional, you will work entirely through the app. The Tidy app will give you a list of all open jobs that are available in your area, and you can claim the jobs that you want to do. The Tidy app is available for Android and iPhone users.
They accept members only from Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, Texas, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
What are the requirements to work for Tidy?
In terms of qualifications, Tidy Pro requirements state that you must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have experience in cleaning or housekeeping jobs.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
How do you earn money on Tidy?
For starters, you are paid hourly or for each task. You can also get advice for a job well done. To make as much money as possible, you’ll want to stick with the higher-paying cleaning jobs.
In general, the more work you require, the higher the pay for a job.
How much money can you make on Tidy?
At Tidy, you can earn up to $16 and $27 an hour as a housekeeper. The best professionals on the platform also earn more than $ 1,000 per week.
Pros of working for Tidy
- Flexible jobs that fit your schedule.
- You choose the rates that work for you.
- Tasks that fit your skillset and that you enjoy.
- At the time of writing this review, Tidy.com is rated A + with BBB.
- The more skilful and versatile you are, the more you can earn.
Cons of working for Tidy
- Homework is not virtually offered and must be available in the city where homework is requested.
- Your selection process with background checks may be a detour for some.
- There are often many complaints about the company’s customer service.
- With this opportunity, you are trading time for money, which does not allow you to use leverage to increase your profits.
- Many have complained about low-paying gigs on the site.
How do I sign up to work for Tidy?
If you are interested in working with Tidy and think you are ready to apply, fill out the registration form on their website.
What is the website for Tidy?
Does Tidy have an app?
The Tasker app is available for Android and iOS devices.
Tidy connects ordinary people who want to earn extra income with everyday tasks. The service is very efficient and offers you the opportunity to receive a payment for things you are good at or for things that others do not want to do.
If you are housekeeper, like to move or clean, or are looking for an easy and convenient way to earn extra income, then Tidy is for you.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|