Table of Contents
What is Toluna?
Toluna.com is one of the most popular paid survey sites. The company behind the site specializes in conducting market research for companies around the world. Initially started in Paris, but now has over 800 employees spread across the globe.
The platform started operations more than two decades ago, and as of 2020, it had an army of more than 13 million registered respondents from more than 80 countries. This large number of users from different demographic groups has enabled Toluna to help companiesâ worldwide collect useful consumer reviews and opinions on their products.
How does Toluna work?
Although the registration process is somewhat simple, getting started with Toluna can be a little tricky. It is tricky at first to determine what you are looking at. Let us help you with that.
Toluna is a survey and community website. At the top of the site are the Community tab and the Survey tab. When you first enter the site, you are in the community.
Click Surveys, and you will see the surveys available to you.
Upon registration, you receive 500 welcome points.
What are the requirements to work for Toluna?
To join the Toluna Online Survey Panel, you must live in a supported country and be at least 15 years (depending on your location). Fortunately, thanks to extensive international support in more than 50 countries, Toluna makes it easy to be eligible to participate.
How do you earn money on Toluna?
Who knew your opinion could be of great value? Companies worldwide must ensure that their products and services are attractive to the broadest group of people and that they need people like us to help them.
How much money can you earn with Toluna?
The earning is generally slow and steady. On average, the survey gives you about 3000 â 9000 points, which is equivalent to about $1 to $3.
Pros of working for Toluna
- The site and app are efficient and easy to use. It is easy to navigate and offers many options.
- Toluna provides all information on the “Help” and “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
- If you are eligible to try a product, you can keep it as soon as it arrives.
- It is available in over 50 countries, in different languages and has offices in more than 20 countries.
- Multiple types of surveys
Cons of working for Toluna
- Low earning potential
- It takes plenty of time to accumulate a satisfactory amount of points
- High incidence of disqualification
- The reputation of canceling accounts and not honoring payments
How do I sign up to work for Toluna?
Registration is easy and does not take more than 5 minutes:
- Go to the Toluna website or download the iOS / Google Play app
- Click on the sign-up button
- Enter your personal information, username, email and password
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Upon completion, you will receive 500 points, and you can choose your survey categories!
What is the website for Toluna?
Does Toluna have an app?
Yes for both iOS and Android
Toluna is a robust and reliable survey panel option for most users, thanks to its years of experience and extensive international support. As with almost all survey sites, they won’t pay enough to make it a full-time job, but the extra money you earn is more than enough to justify registration.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|