Table of Contents
What is Truelancer?
Truelancer is an Indian platform where you can provide various services.
You can offer translation services, logo design, web design, voice-over, web developer, SEO consultant, iOS designer, Android application developer, UI design, and many other creative services that you can offer to earn money by working on this microsite.
How does Truelancer work?
Truelancer works like any other independent website out there.
- The recruiter or buyer posts their requirements
- Freelancers apply for it using Proposal (bids)
- Recruiters can choose one of all proposals
- When the buyer selects a proposal, they must deposit the amount of the project to Truelancer
- Freelancer completes the project, and if the buyer approves it, the payment is settled.
- Both can leave a review/feedback after that.
Once your funds are transferred to your Truelancer wallet, you need to request that that money goes into your bank account or PayPal account. Log into your account and select the payment tab, then you will be taken to a drop-down menu of different payment options.
What are the requirements to work on Truelancer?
The information you will need to provide includes
- A professional title,
- Your profile picture,
- Your professional overview,
- Job history,
- Level of proficiency in the language you speak,
- Rate per hour desired,
- Availability (hours of the day) and the address of your physical location
How do you earn money on Truelancer?
Truelancer has a bidding system that is typical for typical of freelance sites like this.
How this all works is like this: you can see a list of all the projects that are available that you could work on.
How much money can you make on Truelancer?
Truelancer’s minimum hourly rate is around $4 to $10 per hour.
Pros of working for Truelancer
- Since Truelancer is one of the largest platforms for finding jobs, you can certainly explore a wide range of freelance jobs and filter them by the city to find the one closest to you.
- For freelancers, you can set your work-time to create flexibility.
- While other independent markets are not cheap, this platform is different. Employers and freelancers can significantly reduce their operating costs.
- The messaging service is available in a browser, on Windows and Android, so freelancers can efficiently communicate with their clients.
Cons of working for Truelancer
- As a freelancer, you must pay a service fee of 8-10% for all your jobs (depending on the membership plan).
- In case your work is reimbursed by the client after 30 days from the appointment project, the Truelancer team will charge you around 5% of the total value of your project.
- Employers tend to opt for more experienced freelancers, making it difficult to get a beginner job.
- While freelancers control when they can work, some projects may require more time to complete than the time stated in the project description.
How do I sign up to work for Truelancer?
You can sign up for Truelancer on their website. You can register using a social media account or, if you prefer, just with your email address. Once you verify your email address, you must complete your profile.
What is the website for Truelancer?
Does Truelancer have an app?
The Truelancer app is available for Android and iOS.
In general, if you are just starting, this website is an excellent place to start. We would like to tell you that you do not depend on a single independent website. If the talk about Truelancer, you won’t be able to make that much money.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|