Table of Contents
What is UserFeel?
Userfeel.com is a Website for Remote Usability Testing, established in the United Kingdom and Greece (not specified). It has been running since 2010, and they claim they have helped thousands of clients so far, reach their UI / UX goals.
Judging by the site’s overall appearance, it appears to be a startup and “younger” in some sense. There is no professional mumbo jumbo, as in the case of userlytics, and it does not boast about its clients.
How does UserFeel work?
After you registered to be a Userfeel tester, jobs will be sent to fit your user profile. You will then use the platform to perform specific tasks, video record your experience, and provide written comments afterward.
You will need a Mac or Windows computer to complete the tests on the desktop. If you have a Windows PC, you will need to use Windows 7 or newer. The computer must also have an internal microphone or external microphone that you can use to record your verbal response.
What are the requirements to work for UserFeel?
- Anyone over the age of 18 can join UserFeel and have the opportunity to access it.
- Once registered, you must pass a qualification test that helps UserFeel identify you as a potential tester.
- Your internet connection must be adequate to allow you to upload the test upon completion.
How do you earn money on UserFeel?
Userfeel employs usability testers who will be tasked with interacting with a specific website or app for 10-20 minutes and getting paid for it.
How much money can you make on UserFeel?
The fee is $10 per test. With most of these usability sites, tests usually take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. You are paid via Paypal or Payoneer (your choice) once a week for the completed tests.
Pros of working for UserFeel
- We love the fact that joining the platform is free.
- Payment is released weekly through Paypal and Payoneer, and there is no minimum amount for cash withdrawal.
- Unlike other website testing platforms, Userfeel shows more transparency. They have a founder to stand responsibility.
- User testing is relatively easy, but it’s a different story to record your observations.
Cons of working for UserFeel
- Each test may take up to 20-30 minutes of your time. The problem here is that you are not guaranteed a pay-out of $10.
- With Userfeel, no specific amount of job will be guaranteed, and they mention it on their website.
- You can’t work almost anywhere since quiet surroundings are needed when recording your notes.
- The demographic also affects the likelihood of finding a job.
How do I sign up to work for UserFeel?
The sign-up process is very similar to other user test sites.
- Registered on the site.
- Confirm your email and create a password.
- Take the qualification test, which is a demonstration of how the usability test works.
- Wait until they agree to your qualification test, after which you can download their software and start working.
What is the website for UserFeel?
Does UserFeel have an app?
The UserFeel app is available for both Android and iOS.
UserFeel provides you with a legitimate source of online income with usability testing services.
You are paid as a tester to provide feedback on their clients’ websites, which can be made within 10 minutes to an hour.
Although there is a high return rate of $10, the potential income is relatively low due to the limited number of tests available.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|