VaVa Virtual Review
Table of Contents
What is VaVa Virtual?
Created since 2011, VaVa Virtual is a company that provides virtual assistants (VAs) for busy professionals working within the United States only.
The company does not entertain clients internationally.
At VaVa Virtual, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. The most common tasks on this platform are making travel arrangements, online research, digital marketing, making sales calls, scheduling appointments, web development, and document processing.
VaVa Virtual is a site that offers the Virtual Assistant service and gives you an excellent opportunity to work from home.
How does VaVa Virtual work?
VaVa Virtual assistants can be responsible for many administrative tasks. This makes good organization and communication skills so important. (For this situation, you’ll also need excellent grammar and spelling.)
Your job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative tasks such as managing email, creating documents, and spreadsheets
- Schedule appointments and maintaining calendars
- Writing blog posts
- Online marketing skills, including social media management, scheduling, and email list management.
As part of the virtual team, you should also participate in weekly or bi-weekly training calls. You should be able to work well with other team members.
What are the requirements to work for VaVa Virtual?
You must meet some requirements to apply. These are:
- Must live in the United States.
- 1+ years of remote work experience / virtual related experience
- Experience communication in online communities.
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite
Moreover, you will also need essential equipment like computers, reliable high-speed internet, and a distraction-free work area.
How do you earn money on VaVa Virtual?
VaVa Virtual is a company that provides virtual assistant services to clients at various niches.
The company often hires virtual assistants who have specific skill sets to join the team. Having experience in social network management and marketing, as well as editing and creating blogs and courses, are huge advantages.
How much money can you make on VaVa Virtual?
Payments start at $15 an hour for executive assistants. You can increase depending on more specialized experience and roles, such as digital marketer, graphic design manager, or website developers, who can earn up to $25 an hour.
Pros of working for VaVa Virtual
- There is flexibility in setting working hours.
- It has an excellent support team
- You can set your own rates.
- You can get a decent income by working as many hours as you wish.
- Prompt payments
Cons of working for VaVa Virtual
- It can be lonely and distracting.
- It can be stressful if you deal with a lot of clients.
- Tasks may take longer than estimated
- There is no guarantee for a certain number of tasks available.
- Registration is open only to US residents.
How do I sign up to work for VaVa Virtual?
You can submit your application on the VaVa website here: https://vavavirtual.com/vava-jobs-virtual-assistant/.
What is the website for VaVa Virtual?
Does VaVa Virtual have an app?
There are no apps available.
VaVa Virtual is definitely a home business opportunity worth considering.
This company provides you with a chance to make money online and an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge of the latest technology.
Working as a virtual contractor is one of the most rewarding jobs on the internet, especially if you have a real passion for serving others.
If you are an enthusiastic individual and have a strong desire to act as a virtual contractor, consider joining VaVa Virtual.
VaVa Virtual Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|