Table of Contents
What is Vayable?
Vayable is an online company where “experts” create online tours for extra money. Most people who sign up for Vayable are those who have an active online presence or who are known throughout their town or city for a particular talent or experience. These people are what Vayable refers to as Insiders, which is their word for a virtual guide.
How does Vayable work?
When you sign up as a guide with Vayable, they call you “Insider.” As the Vayable.com explains:
Vayable Insiders are independent individuals who create unique experiences to share with others. Anyone with unique knowledge, skills, or access can earn money, offering a background like Vayable Insider. Vayable carefully examines all Insiders for quality and safety.
Their guides include students, writers, musicians, architects, dancers, and more. As a guide, you’re supposed to “provide cultural enrichment, education, and have a good time.” Here are some examples of what it can offer:
- A tour of the famous buildings of a city.
- A trip through the local wineries
- A tour of discos
- A shopping expedition
- A hiking trip
- Any other experience that visitors might want
What are the requirements to work for Vayable?
There are no special requirements other than being passionate and knowledgeable about how you want to present your tour. You can be a seasoned expert or a savvy local ready to introduce your location. To be accepted into the Vayable Insider community, you will need to verify your identity and email, as well as do a video interview to keep the community safe.
How do you earn money on Vayable?
Local hosts in Vayable offered a wide range of tours and experiences. These include home meals, art activities, and custom tours.
How much money can you make on Vayable?
On average, Vayable guides earn $250 per ride, of which they take home $212 after the fee, according to a Forbes article. It is unclear what the average duration of the tour is, but that is up to you.
Pros of working for Vayable
- The nature and price of the tour are determined by the tour guide who plans it.
- You will be given a blog to learn and share.
- You will be given a dashboard to manage your Vayable reservations.
- Vayable does free marketing.
- You can travel to fabulous vacation spots while also getting paid for it.
Cons of working for Vayable
- The company has a limited number of countries to which you can send payments at this time. You will need to check the website to see if your country is listed.
- There is not always work available to them, as most of their work depends on the season
- They have to research the destination (s) thoroughly, especially if they are new to it.
- Not all clients are easy to deal with; some can be quite troublesome and tough, especially if they don’t find you impressive.
How do I sign up to work for Vayable?
1. In your control panel is where you will create your profile. It is better to upload a good photo of yourself so that clients can see who they are going to work with.
2. In your control panel, you can enter your experiences, set your prices, and edit your experience at any time.
What is the website for Vayable?
Does Vayable have an app?
The application is only available in the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
It is a legitimate website that allows you to work as an independent agent or travel agent in your own country. You can join the site, offer travel packages, and offers to anyone traveling to your specific location. The company is responsible for collecting payment and paying directly to your bank account 24 hours after you have completed your tour. Also, as a free agent, insider, or guide, you can set your prices, set your hours, and accept or reject any customer you want.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|