Table of Contents
What is VIPDesk?
VIPDesk Connect provides outsourcing solutions to a large number of brand-conscious companies in various industries. The company appoints virtual customer service agents to receive calls from its customers.
Highly trained and qualified customer service professionals offer competent customer service via email, text messages, phone calls, chats, and social media.
Part of their mission includes hiring people working from home. To work from home with VIPDesk, you must be residing in the United States, except for rare occasions.
How does VIPDesk work?
VIPdesk Connect has been around since 2014. Presently, they are looking for people to join their remote teams. They now have openings for customer service and sales representatives in multiple locations.
As a customer service rep, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls to a company like HomeAdvisor. HomeAdvisor is the country’s largest online home improvement market.
You will assist clients with appointments and referrals for pre-selected home improvement contractors.
For the sales part of the job:
You are expected to use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. And when you achieve and exceed your sales goals, they reward you with bonuses and incentives!
What are the requirements to work for VIPDesk?
Applicants complete an online form and submit a CV. The CV can be sent by writing it directly or submitting the web address for your LinkedIn profile or use the available file upload method.
How do you earn money on VIPDesk?
Are you self-motivated, self-disciplined, and highly adaptable? Are you passionate about providing exceptional service to people? If so, you can become a VIPDesk Connect customer service agent and earn money through customer service calls.
How much money can you make on VIPDesk?
There is no information on their website about the amount they pay per hour for customer service professionals’ work. You can find the salary scale in the job description of the current openings. Pay in general is $10 to $12 an hour.
Pros of working for VIPDesk
- Work with a less structured schedule
- Flexibility in the projects you are working on
- About half of their brand ambassadors speak two languages, so if you speak multiple languages, you may have an advantage.
- The ability to work how and when you are at your best
- They generate leads for contractors, plumbers, and the like.
Cons of working for VIPDesk
- Payment is not as high as it should be for the amount of work required
- There is no information available on the company’s website about payment, scheduling, etc.
- There are start-up costs involved if you do not meet their system and home office requirements
- System requirements are very high, so if you want to work for this company, make sure you strictly adhere to their needs.
How do I sign up to work for VIPDesk?
You may register as a contractor at https://vipdesk.com/careers/current-openings/.
What is the website for VIPDesk?
Does VIPDesk have an app?
No apps are available.
If you enjoy working from home and don’t mind talking and solving problems on the phone all day, VIPDesk connect might be the place for you.
They pay the minimum wage in advance and offer some benefits. The training is paid, and you can have flexible hours.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|