Table of Contents
What is VirtualAssistants.com?
Since 1999, VirtualAssistants.com has connected remote job seekers with opportunities in their chosen fields.
VirtualAssistants.com posts full-time, part-time and contract work in a variety of industries. All job listings are based in the United States and are only open to American workers. Also, the platform thoroughly analyzes each listing and vets each employer, ensuring quality and user satisfaction.
How does VirtualAssistants.com work?
A virtual assistant is very similar to the administrative assistant that you would find in a regular office setting.
On the platform virtual assistant completes the same tasks from a home office, rather than an on-site office.
VirtualAssistants.com offers opportunities in language services such as writing, proofreading, and editing; and transcription of audio into text. Users will also find job listings in the areas of sales, tutoring, project management, accounting and billing, marketing, and telemarketing and coding.
One of the most attractive things about being a virtual assistant is variety in daily tasks.
What are the requirements to work on VirtualAssistants.com?
- You need to reside in the US
- Wide range of knowledge in different fields: having such a qualification will allow you to receive more tasks and, in turn, earn more.
- Availability for conference calls during office hours
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Instant availability on platforms like Skype
- The ability to perform tasks in person.
- A positive and helpful attitude.
- Ability to search and compile executive reports.
How do you earn money on VirtualAssistants.com?
VirtualAssistants.com hires Part-Time and Full-Time Assistants. You will focus on assisting one or two business clients.
How much money can you make on VirtualAssistants.com?
As a virtual assistant with VirtualAssistants.com, you can earn around $ 12-50/hour.
Pros of working for VirtualAssistants.com
- VirtualAssistants.com has been around for more than a decade, helping virtual assistants find jobs.
- Workers who secure jobs are paid by their employers directly, either electronically or by mail.
- VirtualAssistants.com does not deduct a percentage of an employee’s wages or salaries; it works only as an intermediary to find a job and will not charge any fees beyond the user’s subscription
- As a virtual assistant, you can choose the types of jobs you want to explore and bid for matching jobs.
Cons of working for VirtualAssistants.com
- VirtualAssistants.com only hires assistants and professionals based in the United States.
- Some jobs, e.g. webmaster jobs require highly advanced skills
- Tasks may take longer than estimated
- There is no guarantee of a certain number of tasks available.
How do I sign up to work for VirtualAssistants.com?
On the home page, look for the “Register for Virtual Jobs” button, located in the upper right corner of the page to sign up.
What is the website for VirtualAssistants.com?
Does VirtualAssistants.com have an app?
There are no available apps.
VirtualAssistants.com is definitely a work at home opportunity worth considering.
This company offers you not only the opportunity to earn money online but also the opportunity to advance your skills and knowledge about the latest technologies.
Working as a virtual contractor is one of the most rewarding online jobs, especially if you have a true passion for serving others.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|