Table of Contents
What is WeGoLook?
If you’re looking for a side hustle with no experience needed, WeGoLook may have something for you. It has been around since 2009. They are always looking for “Lookers” across the country (US, Canada, UK, and Australia).
Once you are accepted for a job, you will see all the information about where to go, what to do, etc. A typical role might be to check for damage to a vehicle or verify property for an investor who does not access it.
These are just two examples, the jobs seem to differ, but you will see precisely what is needed before accepting the job.
How does WeGoLook work?
You will use WeGoLook to perform your tasks, called “Looks.” If you have a smartphone and a car and can get through a background and security check, you’re in business. But if you live in a smaller residential area, this may not work for you as you may not get much of the “Looks.”
Lookers are people who get paid between $15 and $200 to do things like:
- Look at a vehicle for sale outside of the customer area.
- Check the status of the vacation home that the client wants to rent this summer
- See an expensive item for sale on eBay or Craigslist
What are the requirements to work on WeGoLook?
WeGoLook does not require any experience in this line of work. The only requirements are near places where the apps are popular (you live in big cities so that you have jobs to complete), and you are over 21 years old. This is not a full-time job, so you can become a Looker even if you have another full-time job.
How do you earn money on WeGoLook?
Do you want to do other tasks besides writing or communicating as a customer service representative? Become a “Looker”! You can perform tasks, both online and offline.
How much money can you make on WeGoLook?
Most Lookers report that they earn between $15 and $30 per job and note that there may be a rare opportunity to pay up to $200 per job.
Pros of working for WeGoLook
- From what we can see, it is straightforward to complete most of the work and does not require basic knowledge.
- Connects you to go out and explore different walks and parts of your local area.
- The app does not seem to use much data from the mobile internet.
- Easy for anyone to start and earn fast! Once you find the signs, you can take and send photos in less than 10 seconds.
Cons of working for WeGoLook
- One thing that immediately caught our attention was waiting 2-4 weeks for payment.
- You are an independent worker and not an employee, which means you are responsible for paying your taxes yourself.
- It is not a home business opportunity.
- Safety is something to consider.
How do I sign up to work for WeGoLook?
You can register by clicking here. There is no out-of-pocket registration fee. However, you must atleast be 21 to be considered for work.
What is the website for WeGoLook?
Does WeGoLook have an app?
The WeGoLook mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices. So, you can find the app to download on Google Play or App Store.
If you have time and jobs near you, you can earn some extra money, but if you are busy and the jobs are far away, you can ignore them and use the app at another time.
You need to note that travel expenses will not be reimbursed. This means that if the job pays $25, you should not complete it if you spend only 20 bucks to get there and back.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|