Table of Contents
What is WithLocals?
WithLocals is a website that hires freelancers from around the world as local travel guides. The company offers travelers the opportunity to meet local people in their travel distention.
People who live in these travel locations will offer their services to take the group of people to experience the culture, food, shopping and visit places that are not provided by local tourism agencies.
As a member of the company, you have the opportunity to create your own tour packages that travelers can choose directly from the website.
How does WithLocals work?
WithLocals is a marketplace where anyone can create an account, offer a tour, and book a tour.
If you want to be an expert and offer your experiences as a tour guide, all you need to do is enter your skills on the site.
You can offer several different types of tour packages for the traveler. Depending on your location, you can provide tours for remote areas, hiking, mountain climbing, visiting wineries, beaches, backpackers, camping, meals, cooking and horseback riding. The types of tours it offers can be endless and custom-designed with the tourist in mind.
If you speak many languages, this is beneficial for you and may attract a broader clientele.
What are the requirements to work on WithLocals?
- Have a meal or activity that you want to list for sale in the relevant geographies;
- Good communication/language skills;
- Availability at least 3 days per week.
How do you make money with WithLocals?
WithLocals is an online company where tour guide “hosts” create online guided tours for extra money.
How much money can you make on WithLocals?
That depends on you and your qualifications. You set your own rates, and there are guidelines to help you determine your rate.
Pros of working for WithLocals
- You are an independent contractor. This means that you are not really an employee of any company.
- You have the opportunity to travel to excellent vacation spots while also being paid for it
- If you work hard, you can get excellent tips, making your pay very competitive.
- Freelance work is an available option, giving you maximum flexibility of work schedule.
Cons of working for WithLocals
- Being a freelancer means that if you are not working, you are not paid.
- There is not always work available for them, as most of their work depends on the season
- They have to research the destination(s) comprehensively, especially if they are new to it.
- Not all clients are easy to deal with; some can be quite troublesome and tough, especially if they don’t find you impressive.
How do I sign up to work for WithLocals?
To become one of the hosts for WithLocals, you can do it here.
What is the website for WithLocals?
Does WithLocals have an app?
WithLocals app is available for both iOS and Android.
Are you looking for a very different type of work at home? Are you enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge and experience with others? Are you ready to create great travel experiences as a host? If so, WithLocals may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
For this job, you must love every part of the trip and know that you will be living out of a suitcase and always on the road.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|